I offer a garden maintenance service across Milton Keynes and surrounding villages and will apply the same passion to keeping your garden looking its best as I do to my own.
I believe that gardens are best if they evolve as you do and my own garden has been proof of this over the last 22 years, going from a children's play area to somewhere where my husband and I can relax with family and friends in a more 'grown up' environment.
I grew up up in a family of gardeners and their passion for horticulture rubbed off on me and I have designed and maintained my own gardens over many years. The photos on my website are of my own garden and I hope you like what you see.
Would you like someone that will keep your garden looking its best?
Do you need to evolve your outdoor space and want some help and inspiration?
Or would you like to have time to relax in your garden at the weekend rather than having to spend your precious free time cutting the grass and weeding?
If the answer is yes to one or more of these questions then get in touch to find out more
So whether you want your grass cut every week, hanging baskets put together or autumn leaves cleared, get in touch.
I offer a bespoke service that can be tailored to your personal requirements which means that with Keep It Tidy Gardening Services you can be sure of a personal approach which meets your needs
Sue Mason, Willen Park, Milton Keynes
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment
I provide a wide range of services from grass cutting and raking up autumn leaves to pruning and weeding and will happily make up your hanging baskets and summer pots.
So whatever your requirements, just ask...
What areas do you cover?
I have customers across Milton Keynes and surrounding villages and operate within a 10 mile radius of Central Milton Keynes
How much do you charge?
I provide bespoke quotes for my customers, depending on their requirements and location, but typically my rates work out at between £15 and £17.50 per hour based on a two hour minimum time slot. My clients and I find that having two hour slots means I am able to able to give them the best possible service.
Can you take rubbish away?
I try to use my clIents’ green bins to keep costs down however, I do have a licence to remove green garden waste that won't fit into a green bin. There is a charge of £7.50 per bag used and disposed of, to cover my costs
Can you help me redesign my garden?
I can offer a garden design services and will agree my costs for this service with you when you commission me to do this for you
Thanks Sue, we are so pleased. Can't believe it looks like a garden now!! J - Willen Park
Sue is very knowledgeable about plants and has made a huge difference to our garden in the short time she has been visiting. I would highly recommend. K - Two Mile Ash
So pleased to see the weeds gone from my front borders, Sue worked really hard to clear the Creeping Blue Star that was taking over and strangling my shrubs. J - Furzton
I was really impressed by your neat work and time management which you rarely find with others. B - Brooklands
Really pleased with my plants, will definitely be having Sue back to help with our spring planting. S - Bletchley
Sue works so hard, our garden really does look so much better for the love and attention to detail she gives to it. D - Willen
£15 per hour or part thereof
£17.50 per hour or part thereof
this shrub needed a good reshape
Keep It Tidy Gardening Services (we/us/our) provides garden maintenance services to clients (you/your) across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas
In engaging us you agree to the following terms of business:
1. Our visits
· We aim to undertake our visits at the time agreed with you and, where requested, will confirm our visit prior to arrival
· We request that you provide us with a clear path to the areas of your garden to be worked on and reserve the right to withhold our services and charge the full costs of our visit should there be poor access due to, for example, piles of rubbish and other debris
· Where access to your garden is restricted by locked gates you agree to provide us with a key or to ensure gates are unlocked prior to our visit
· If we are unable to gain access due to locked gates, when we have confirmed our visit prior to arrival, we reserve the right to invoice for the full costs of the visit
· Where you have pet/s it is your responsibility to ensure that any pet faeces are removed from the areas to be worked on, prior to our visit, and we reserve the right to withhold our services and charge the full cost of the visit in the event of being unable to provide our services due to faeces being present
· You agree to provide a minimum of 24 hours notice, in the event you wish to cancel a scheduled visit, and we reserve the right to charge you the full amount that would have been invoiced, in the event of you cancelling with less than 24 hours notice
· Subject to the above, we aim to provide you with the agreed services at all times however, we reserve the right to cancel a visit in the event of illness or due to inclement weather and will endeavour to contact you in advance to advise you if we are unable to visit
2. Charges and fees:
· Our fees are detailed on our current price list and any additional services will be quoted on request
· Regular fees are based on an hour, or part thereof, and are subject to review in August each year or in the event of a significant increase in our base costs (e.g. in us become VAT registered)
· You will be advised of any change to our fees a month prior to any changes being applied
· Where we quote for additional services we will provide you with a quote in advance and request that you confirm your acceptance prior to any work commencing
3. Payment terms
· With the exception of any additional services, for which alternative payment terms may be agreed, an invoice will be issued at the end of each visit, detailing the services offered, the time spent and the cost of any sundry items (e.g. weed killer)
· Payment of your invoice should be made within 48 hours of a visit
· We reserve the right to cancel our gardening services with you in the event of non-payment or persistent late payment of invoiced work
4. Using your information (as relating to the GDPR regulations 2018)
· We use your data to provide and improve the services we offer to you. By using our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy
· While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
o First name and last name
o Phone number
o Email address
o Cookies and Usage Data, via our website service provider
· We may also collect information about how our website and Facebook page is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
· We will not share your Personal Data or our Usage Data with any third parties. We collect this information solely for the purposes of providing our services to you